SmartPlan Offers a Number of Hosted Video Tutorials That Guide Users Through the Planning Process.
It Can Be Easily Accessed at Any Time Through the Account Login Portal.
The 5 Simple Steps Toward Retirement
Everything is broken down into 5 simple steps for your employees to become informed and make important decisions about their retirement plans.
- Plan Basics – This first step is to outline how your company’s retirement plan works, what investment options are available, and any plan specific options that they need to consider.
- Estimating Retirement Needs – The second step is to gauge your employees needs, see how big of a role their plan will play in their retirement, and see how much they should be putting away to save each month.
- Matching Investment Options – The third step is to conduct a risk analysis based on their personal financial situation and see which investment options fit most appropriately.
- Selecting Investments – Based on the analysis and breakdown in steps 2 and 3, it’s now time for your employees to select their investments from your plan’s fund lineup. Smart Plan makes selecting funds clear and simple.
- Choose Contribution Amount – Your employees will use a simple slider tool to increase or decrease their investment. As they move the slider, it will also visualize how much their investment will affect their long term savings.