Our Primary Goal Is Simple: To Help You Confidently Build a Growing and Thriving 401(k) Practice.
Pension Corporation of America’s 401(k) Choice bundles the necessary services and support needed to effectively sell and manage 401(k) plans. We know it’s a crowded and competitive market. We also know you need a competitive edge to compete with the national players and succeed. Good news, we’ve got you covered.
Pension Corporation of America’s 401(k) Choice
It all starts with local sales support delivered from 50 offices nationwide by more than 100 credentialed salespeople who are available to assist you at any point in the sales process. We know most investment professionals aren’t 401(k) experts too. You can count on PCA to make the difference.
When you work with PCA, you’ll have a single point of contact for all your needs. Whether by our 800 number or email, you’ll always know who to contact when you need help.
We’re aimed to the $1mm – $5mm sweet spot in the marketplace and you will typically find that—apples-to-apples—401(k) Choice will often be 50 to 150 bps less expensive than most of the major bundled 401(k) providers.
PCA performs as the 3(38) fiduciary offering increased liability protection to you and your client. PCA 401(k) Choice always pays level compensation, which helps solve a current IRS and DOL concern of unequal compensation from varying funds. We provide total fee transparency.
Through our use of Matrix Financial Solutions Mutual Fund Trading and Custody platform, your Broker Dealer receives 100% credit for assets under management.
All PCA 401(k) Choice plans utilize auto-enrollment and auto-escalation, producing better results for the plan, the participants, and you. With 401(k) Choice, you’re selling a superior solution.
Imagine selling 401(k) plans with the backing of retirement plan experts who average 35 years of experience and provide the most current and advanced plan design techniques and consulting services for any unique situation.
With 14 administration and recordkeeping service centers nationwide, your client will be supported by a local team of experts.
PCA does the plan administration, recordkeeping and compliance, investment monitoring and 404(a)(5) and 408(b)(2) disclosures. You conduct the enrollment meetings and manage the relationship.
PCA 401(k) Choice was designed around simplicity, open architecture, local servicing, transparent and typically lower pricing than most bundled providers. PCA 401(k) Choice gives investment professionals a new choice with a superior product and expert team that can win business.
How PCA 401(k) Works
PCA 401(k) Choice is at your side in the process through every step in the sales and servicing lifecycle of each client’s 401(k) plan. We bring the expertise, resources, tools, support—and most importantly—excellent results to each and every engagement.
- Sales Process
- You manage the client and prospect relationships
- PCA provides technical sales support & proposals
- Together, we win business
- PCA expert plan design meets the unique needs of your clients
- A tailor-made approach––nothing cookie-cutter
- PCA is the 3(38) Investment Manager
- PCA provides the Investment Policy Statement
- PCA provides fund selection and monitoring
- We help reduce liability risk
- PCA education & enrollment materials can support your enrollment meetings
- PCA plan conversion & setup
- We make it easy for you to look good
- PCA handles all the details
- Quarterly investment monitoring
- Compliance testing
- Annual IRS/DOL filings
- We sweat the details; you focus on client relationships
- Auto-enrollment increases participation
- Auto-escalation increases contribution rates
- Website access for you, your plan sponsor clients and your participant clients
Key Service Features
- Exclusive arrangement with Matrix Financial Solutions, a Broadridge company
- Supports more than 350 financial institutions processing more than $220 billion
- Single point solution for all back-office fund processing and custodial services