Our Primary Goal Is Simple: To Help You Confidently Build a Growing and Thriving 401(k) Practice.
Pension Corporation of America’s 401(k) Managed Solutions effectively sells and manages 401(k) plan bundles. In a crowded and competitive market, we know it is important to have a competitive edge to compete with national providers and succeed. We have got you covered.
Pension Corporation of America’s 401(k) Managed Solutions
Most investment professionals are not 401(k) experts, so you can count on PCA to make the difference. When you work with PCA, you will have a single point of contact for all your needs. Whether in-person, by a direct phone call with a live representative or by email, we will be there when you need help.
PCA acts as a 3(38) Fiduciary by offering increased liability protection to you and your client. PCA 401(k) Managed Solutions pays level compensation, which helps solve the current IRS and DOL concern of unequal compensation from varying funds. We provide total fee transparency.
We utilize your choice of custodian and trading platform Matrix Financial Solutions, Fidelity Investments, or Charles Schwab Trust. PCA 401(k) Managed Solutions plans support auto-enrollment and auto-escalation, producing better results for the plan, the participants, plan sponsor, and financial advisor.
Your retirement plan is supported by a local team of experts who are supported by our ABG national network of 14 administration and recordkeeping service centers nationwide. PCA provides the plan administration, recordkeeping and compliance, investment monitoring, and required disclosures. PCA 401(k) Managed Solutions was designed around simplicity, open architecture, local servicing, transparent and typically lower pricing than most bundled providers.
How PCA 401(k) Works
PCA 401(k) Choice is at your side in the process through every step in the sales and servicing lifecycle of each client’s 401(k) plan. We bring over 40 years of professional experience, resources and tools to support each and every engagement.
- PCA expert plan design meets the unique needs of your clients
- A tailor-made approach
- PCA can act as 3(38) Investment Manager
- PCA provides the Investment Policy Statement
- PCA provides fund selection and monitoring
- We help reduce liability risk
- PCA education & enrollment materials can support your enrollment meetings
- PCA plan conversion & setup
Administration & Recordkeeping
- PCA handles all the details
- Quarterly investment monitoring
- Compliance testing
- Annual IRS/DOL filings
Key Service Features
- Auto-enrollment increases participation
- Auto-escalation increases contribution rates
- Website access for advisors, sponsors, and participants
Mutual Fund Trading & Custody Platform
- Your choice of Matrix/Broadridge, Fidelity or Charles Schwab
- Your single-source solution for all back-office fund processing and custodial services