Discover Your Career
We’d love to learn more about your skills, educational, and work experience to see how you could be a part of our company’s ongoing success. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Our focus is helping our clients realize their retirement goals and we're looking for people to help make those goals a reality. Having the ability to build relationships, provide personalized service, and thrive alongside your team are essential in the success of our mission. We’d love to learn more about your skills, education, and work experience to see how you could be a part of our company’s ongoing success. We currently have the following positions available:
- 401(k) Customer Service Team
- 401(k) Transaction Processing Team
Information on this position is provided below.
401(k) Transaction Processor
Gain knowledge and experience in Retirement Plan Administration with job training that provides hands on industry experience. Educational Programs are sponsored by Pension Corporation of America through ASPPA (America Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries). Pension Corporation of America provides the certification and designation needed for a career in Retirement Plan Administration.
Contributions General Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare and process plan contributions
- Loan payoff and reconciliation
- Manage and track incoming rollover contributions
- Client contact for contribution issues
- Reconcile activity logs
- Monitor and follow-up on late contributions
- Process ACH, bank requests and wire transfers
- Back-up to Customer Service Representatives & Front Desk
Distributions General Job Responsibilities
- Monitor tracking file for active distributions
- Calculate and process distributions in good order
- Request checks for distributions processed
- Handle client contact concerning distributions including follow-up for approval on terminated employees
- Run employee data extract from recordkeeping system
- Scrub data for review
- Locating participants that are categorized as unable to locate
- Locating participants that have uncashed checks
- Processing check requests that need to have a stop pay and reissue
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills. Ability to prioritize workflow to meet DOL deadlines in addition to internal deadlines
- Good communication skills. Able to interact well with internal associates and outside vendors
- Able to work well under stress created by time deadlines, workflow volume changes, and a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions
- Strong data processing skills
- Ability to recommend process improvements to reduce financial risk and increase efficiencies in processing
- Commitment to teamwork and professional development
- Commitment to customer service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience helpful
- ASPPA Designation helpful or desire to achieve ASPPA Credentials
Software Program Experience:
- Strong foundation with Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of the Schwab Retirement Technologies (SRT) recordkeeping system valuable
- Familiar with Adobe software
401(k) Customer Service Team
Pension Corporation of America has a Customer Service Rep position open on our 401(k) Administration Team.
Our Customer Service Reps work Monday through Friday with shifts available between 8 am and 6 pm.
General Job Function:
- Provide customer service to plan participants by responding to participant phone calls and emails with information on their account balances, plan provisions, and processing transfers and exchanges. No selling with this Customer Service Rep position.
- Answer participant phone calls and emails for account balances, retirement plan provisions, processing transfers and exchanges
- Assists in daily duties of plan administration
- Entering enrollment/beneficiary forms
- Mailing confirmation statements
- Sending distribution packets
- Logging distribution requests
- Assist with loan inquiries and pay-offs
- Other duties as assigned
- Gain knowledge and experience in Retirement Plan Administration
- On the job training provides the employee hands on experience
- Industry Education sponsored by PCA through ASPPA (America Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries) provides the employee the Certification and Designation needed for career in Retirement Plan Administration
- Strong attention to detail and excellent clerical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong problem solving, decision making, and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft: Excel, Word, Access, & Outlook
- Ability to navigate several different software applications simultaneously
- Experience and capability to effectively utilize a 3 monitor system
- Ability and desire to learn pension-related industry software
Perfect Entry Level Position - Recent college graduate or some college coursework - Strong administrative or customer service experience.
Education/Experience Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience helpful.
ASPPA Designation helpful or desire to achieve ASPPA Credentials.
Retirement planning industry or financial services industry experience valuable.